Friday, November 14, 2008

WATCHING MOVIES: Passchendaele


Warning: IRONY used herein
I find the funny thing about the movie is that there is barely any fighting. I have a acquaintance who saw the movie on his own (meaning no one forced him to; most of the audience of this movie will be history classes) and was quite disappointed to find that in addition to seeing a man put a knife the middle of another guys head he had to endure the torture of two hours of love scenes and not even sex scenes, romance scenes complete with corny ("Let me paint you a picture, a man is riding on a horse.."), while I, someone who will happily go Julia Roberts movies in first run engagements for fun, went to Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, in the coming attractions thought Australia looked slightly good, was sad to miss The Women in its theatrical run and would not watch the SAW films for my life must endure the sight of a hand coming out of the middle of someone's mouth. No one wins!

No comments: