Wednesday, February 6, 2008
From IMDB: Ledger Died of Accidental Overdose, Authorities Rule
Heath Ledger's death was attributed to the effects of a lethal combination of prescription drugs, none of which was lethal on its own, according to the New York City medical examiner. On the night of his death, the medical examiner said today (Wednesday), Ledger had ingested six types of painkillers, anti-anxiety drugs and sleep aids that reportedly were prescribed by doctors in the U.S. and the U.K. There was no indication that he had taken the drugs to end his life.